EXO3 is a purpose-built sonde for monitoring major water quality parameters, including: pH, conductivity, temperature, turbidity, and dissolved oxygen. Offering the greatest value of any sonde available on the market, EXO3 combines the maneuverability of the EXO1 with the powerful antifouling wiper of the EXO2.
- High-accuracy sensors with on-board memory
- Wireless communications
- Seamless integration into marine, estuarine, freshwater and ground water monitoring systems
Smart Sondes and Sensors
Extremely versatile instrument, allowing the user to automatically configure a sonde with different sensor for different applications in minutes
Tested in a variety of rigorous field conditions as well as lab conditions to ensure accuracy and response times
Monitor without Interruption
No matter which EXO sensors users select, other features of the sensors' design make them rugged and durable:
- Wet-mateable connectors resist corrosion
- Isolated components prevent short circuits
- Welded housings and double o-rings prevent leaks
- High-impact plastic and titanium resists breaking
- Built-in antifouling systems protect data integrity
- Low power consumption extends underwater deployments
But that's just the beginning of the great benefits EXO3 has to offer:
- The best priced, highest-quality sonde for baseline water quality monitoring.
- Flexibility to switch from continuous monitoring to spot sampling with a lighter, shorter form factor.
- Integral SDI-12 communications makes it ideal for existing data collection platforms and installations.
(Including replacement of 6-Series sondes.)
- Plug-and-play design with all existing EXO platform smart sensors, including Total Algae, fDOM, and Wiped Conductivity & Temperature.
- The best antifouling wiper in the industry, protecting your sensors for up to 90 days in the harshest conditions
YSI EXO Family
|Connectivity / Communications||Sonde: Bluetooth wireless technology, RS-485, and integral SDI-12 Output Options with Adapters: USB, RS-232, or Modbus|
|Depth Rating||0 to 250 m (0 to 820 ft)|
|Desktop Software Compatible||KorEXO|
Fresh, sea or polluted water
|Memory||512 MB total memory; >1,000,000 logged readings|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to 50 °C (23 to 122 °F)|
|Power||2 Alkaline Batteries|
Diameter: 7.62 cm (3.00 in) Length: 58.67 cm (23.1 inc)
|Smart Sensors / Ports||5 sensor ports (4 ports available when central wiper in use) Peripheral ports: 1 power communication port|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 80 °C (-4 to 176 °F). Exception: 0 to 60 °C (32 to 140 °F) for pH and pH/ORP sensors|
|Weight||2.00 kg (4.41 lbs) with a full payload of 4 probes, 1 wiper, and probe guard installed|