Xylem WTW application oriented benchtop sets for multiple parameter monitoring: pH, mV, ISE, saturation, concentration, partial pressure, conductivity, special resistance, salinity, TDS, temperature
- Multi 9420 IDS + Multi 9430 IDS
- Multi 9310 IDS
Cutting edge technology from WTW for demanding laboratory applications. Two digital inoLab® multi-parameter instruments for IDS sensors for parallel measuring of one identical or varying parameters. Up to three sensors (inoLab® Multi 9430 IDS) can be connected. A large glass shield protects the graphic display and supports the presentation of the measuring values and recognition of important information. The innovative and antibacterial keypad helps to protect against microbiological contamination. The solid zinc die-casting lower case gives the meters a safe standing and also protection from the environment. As a special feature, both models can be upgraded with an additional module for conventional pH measurement.
- No errors with the digital signal transmission, calibration data is allocated safely, sensor data is easily transmitted. eliminates errors
- The intelligent sensor evaluation (QSC) gives a status about the condition of the sensor and increases the operational reliability.
- The CMC function visualizes the ideal measuring range and supports correct measuring.
- Visual display of channels for allocation of sensors and parameters
All benchtop meters are available in application oriented sets including sensors and accessories.
|Specification||inoLab® Multi 9420 IDS||inoLab® Multi 9430 IDS|
|Parameter||pH, mV, ISE, saturation, concentration, partial pressure, conductivity, special resistance, salinity, TDS, temperature||pH, mV, ISE, saturation, concentration, partial pressure, conductivity, special resistance, salinity, TDS, temperature|
|Universal measuring channels||2||3|
|Analog pH/Redox Sensors||ADA 94 pH/IDS DIN or ADA 94 pH/IDS BNC||ADA 94 pH/IDS DIN or ADA 94 pH/IDS BNC|
|Temperature compensation||all except ORP||all except ORP|
inoLab® Multi 9310 IDS
Securely traceable ...with the innovative inoLab® Multi 9310 IDS
- A single-channel multi-paramter benchtop meter for IDS sensors
- Digital sensor recognition
- Optional built-in printer
The new inoLab® Multi 9310 IDS with one digital measuring channel is perfectly suited for entering the digital multiparameter measuring with the IDS sensors. The IDS technology enables ideal measurements and efficient documentation in the most easiest and convenient way.
- Error-free processing of measuring signals in the sensor
- Digital transmission of measuring signals and additional information
- Automatic adoption of calibration data and parameterization
|Measuring channel||1 (universal)|
|Display||LCD graphic, backlit|
|Data storage||Manual: 500 data sets/Automatic: 4500 data sets|
|Printer (optional)||Thermo printer, width 58 mm|
|Power supply||Universal power supply 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 4 x 1,5 V AA or 4 x 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable battery|